NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Arizona Cardinals and James Conner will square off against the Dallas Cowboys at 4:25 PM ET on Sunday for a Week 3 NFL contest. Bettors can look to wager on his available prop bets in that matchup.
James Conner: Cardinals vs. Cowboys Game Info
- Matchup: Arizona Cardinals vs. Dallas Cowboys
- Date: September 24, 2023
- Time: 4:25 PM
James Conner: Player Props, Stats and Insights
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 60.0 (-105)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 15.0 (-135)
- Conner has recorded a team-high 168 rushing yards on 37 attempts (84 ypg) this season, including one rushing TD.
- Conner also has five receptions for 8 yards (4 ypg).
- Conner’s rushing yards prop bet is set at 60.0 yards, compared to his season average of 84 yards per game.
- So far this season, Conner has put up more than 60.0 rushing yards in each game he’s played.
- Conner has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (59.5) by 24.5 yards.
- vs. Giants (9/17/2023): 23 carries, 106 yards, 1 TD
- at Commanders (9/10/2023): 14 carries, 62 yards
Cowboys Defensive Ranks
- The 107 passing yards per game the Cowboys’ defense allows gives them the league’s top pass defense.
- At 0.5 passing TDs conceded per game, the Cowboys’ defense is first in the league.
- Opposing QBs have thrown five INTs when facing the Cowboys (2.5 per game). The Cowboys’ defense is first in the NFL in that category.
- The defense of the Cowboys gives up 86 rushing yards per game, ninth in the league.
- Conner and the Cardinals will face off against the NFL’s top D in terms of rushing touchdowns conceded (zero).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!