NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
NFL action in Week 1 will see Jared Goff and the Detroit Lions face the Kansas City Chiefs at 8:20 PM ET on Thursday. For bettors looking to make predictions on Goff’s performance, we take a look at all of his available prop bets, trends and stats here.
Jared Goff: Lions vs. Chiefs Game Info
- Matchup: Detroit Lions at Kansas City Chiefs
- Date: September 7, 2023
- Time: 8:20 PM
Jared Goff: Player Props, 2022 Stats and Insights
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 250.0 (-140)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 5.0 (-178)
- Goff completed 65.1% of his throws for 4,438 yards and 29 TDs last season.
- Goff put up 261.1 passing yards per game last year, 11.1 yards more than Thursday’s passing yards prop total.
- On nine occasions last year, Goff tallied more than 250.0 yards through the air.
- Goff’s passing yards total per game of 261.1 last year was higher than his average prop bet total (249.0) by 12.1 yards.
Chiefs Defensive Ranks
- The Chiefs yielded 220.9 passing yards per game, ranking them 18th in the NFL against the pass last year.
- With 1.9 passing TDs conceded per game last year, the Chiefs’ pass defense ranked 32nd in the league.
- The Chiefs’ defense intercepted opposing quarterbacks 11 total times a year ago (0.6 per game), which ranked 21st in the NFL.
- Goff will square off against the Chiefs squad that gave up 107.2 rushing yards per game last season and was eighth-ranked in the NFL in run defense.
- Goff and the Lions will play the NFL’s fifth-ranked run defense from a season ago (10 rushing touchdowns allowed).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!