NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Cincinnati Bengals and Joe Burrow will face the Cleveland Browns at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday for a Week 1 NFL contest. Bettors can place wagers on his prop bet options in that matchup.
Joe Burrow: Bengals vs. Browns Game Info
- Matchup: Cincinnati Bengals at Cleveland Browns
- Date: September 10, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM
Joe Burrow: Player Props, 2022 Stats and Insights
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 275.0 (+110)
- Burrow put up 4,475 passing yards last season with a 68.3% completion rate (414-for-606), 35 TDs, 12 INTs and an average of 279.7 yards per game.
- Burrow also ran 75 times for 257 yards and five TDs, picking up 16.1 yards per game.
- Burrow recorded 279.7 passing yards per game last year, 4.7 yards more than Sunday’s over/under.
- In seven of 16 games last year (43.8%), Burrow threw for more than 275.0 yards.
- Burrow’s passing yard average of 279.7 last season was 4.6 yards higher than his average passing yards over/under of 275.1.
Browns Defensive Ranks
- The Browns were the NFL’s fifth-ranked defense against the pass last year, yielding 196.2 passing yards per game.
- The Browns’ pass defense ranked fifth in the league last year (20 passing TDs allowed).
- A season ago, the Browns ranked 21st in the NFL with 11 picks.
- By allowing 135 yards per game on the ground last year, the Browns were the NFL’s 25th-ranked run defense.
- The Browns conceded 22 rushing touchdowns a year ago. That mark ranked 29th in the NFL.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!