NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Bettors can look to wager on Jonathan Taylor’s prop bet options when he and the Indianapolis Colts take the field against the Jacksonville Jaguars at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday in Week 6 of the 2023 NFL season.
Jonathan Taylor: Colts vs. Jaguars Game Info
- Matchup: Indianapolis Colts at Jacksonville Jaguars
- Date: October 15, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM
Jonathan Taylor: Player Props, 2022 Stats and Insights
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 50.0 (-105)
- Last year, Taylor ran for 861 yards on 192 carries (78.3 yards per game), including four rushing scores.
- Taylor’s 78.3 rushing yards per game average last season is 28.3 higher than Sunday’s over/under.
- On nine occasions last year (out of 11 total games, or 81.8%), Taylor had more than 50.0 rushing yards.
- Taylor fell short of his rushing yards prop average last season (88.8) by 10.5 yards per game.
Jaguars Defensive Ranks
- The Jaguars yielded 238.5 passing yards per game, ranking them 28th in the NFL against the pass last year.
- With 1.5 passing TDs allowed per game last year, the Jaguars’ pass defense ranked 19th in the league.
- A year ago, the Jaguars ranked 12th in the league with 14 picks.
- Taylor will take on the Jaguars squad that allowed 114.8 rushing yards per game last season and was 12th-ranked in the NFL in run defense.
- The Colts are going up against the NFL’s 14th-ranked rush D (14 TDs allowed a season ago).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!