NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
NFL play in Week 7 will see the Indianapolis Colts and Jonathan Taylor match up against the Cleveland Browns at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. Sports bettors can take advantage of his available prop bets for that game.
Jonathan Taylor: Colts vs. Browns Game Info
- Matchup: Indianapolis Colts vs. Cleveland Browns
- Date: October 22, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM
Jonathan Taylor: Player Props, Stats and Insights
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 50.0 (-114)
- Taylor has amassed 37 rushing yards on 14 carries (18.5 ypg).
- Plus, in the passing game, Taylor has amassed six receptions for 62 yards (31 ypg).
- Taylor has averaged 18.5 rushing yards per game this season, 31.5 less than Sunday’s prop total.
- Through two games played this season, Taylor has fallen short of this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (50.0 yards) every time.
- So far this season, bookmakers have set an average rushing yards prop bet of 45.0 for Taylor. He’s fallen short of that, gaining 18.5 yards per game on the ground.
- at Jaguars (10/15/2023): 8 carries, 19 yards; 5 receptions, 46 yards
- vs. Titans (10/8/2023): 6 carries, 18 yards
Browns Defensive Ranks
- The 121.4 passing yards per game the Browns’ defense is conceding gives them the best pass defense in the league.
- At 0.8 passing TDs conceded per game, the Browns’ defense is first in the NFL.
- The Browns rank 28th in the NFL in INTs, with two.
- The defense of the Browns gives up 79 rushing yards per game, third in the league.
- This year the Browns have allowed three rushing TDs, sixth in the league.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!