NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Josh Allen’s Buffalo Bills will take on the New York Jets at 8:15 PM ET on Monday in Week 1 of the 2023 NFL campaign. Sports bettors can place wagers on his prop bet options for that matchup.
Josh Allen: Bills vs. Jets Game Info
- Matchup: Buffalo Bills at New York Jets
- Date: September 11, 2023
- Time: 8:15 PM
Josh Allen: Player Props, 2022 Stats and Insights
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 250.0 (0)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 40.0 (+105)
- Last season Josh Allen recorded a huge passing stat line with 4,283 yards (267.7 per game), a 63.3% completion percentage (359-for-567), 35 TDs and 14 INTs.
- Allen tacked on 762 yards on the ground, on 124 attempts with seven touchdowns, picking up 47.6 yards per game.
- Last season, Allen finished with 267.7 passing yards per game, higher than his prop bet total for this matchup (250.0).
- On nine occasions last season, Allen put together more than 250.0 yards through the air.
- Allen’s passing yards total per game of 267.7 last season was higher than his average prop bet total (257.1) by 10.6 yards.
Jets Defensive Ranks
- The 189.4 yards per game given up by the Jets through the air last season made them the NFL’s third-ranked pass defense.
- The Jets’ pass D allowed 15 passing TDs last year (0.9 per game) to rank first in the NFL.
- A season ago, the Jets ranked 19th in the NFL with 12 picks.
- After allowing 121.6 rushing yards per game last season, the Jets had the 16th-ranked run defense in the NFL.
- A season ago, the Jets gave up 14 rushing scores, which ranked 14th in the NFL.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!