NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
NFL action in Week 3 will see Josh Jacobs and the Las Vegas Raiders face off against the Pittsburgh Steelers at 8:20 PM ET on Sunday. For sports bettors looking to make predictions on Jacobs’ performance, we dig into all of his set prop bets, trends and stats here.
Josh Jacobs: Raiders vs. Steelers Game Info
- Matchup: Las Vegas Raiders vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- Date: September 24, 2023
- Time: 8:20 PM
Josh Jacobs: Player Props, Stats and Insights
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 70.0 (-140)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 15.0 (-144)
- Jacobs has amassed a team-leading 46 yards rushing on 28 attempts (23 ypg).
- Jacobs has recorded 74 yards on seven receptions (37 ypg).
- Jacobs’ 23 rushing yards per game average in 2023 is 47.0 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- Not once this season has Jacobs had more than 70.0 rushing yards in a game.
- Jacobs’ average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 72.0 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 49.0 on average.
- at Bills (9/17/2023): 9 carries, -2 yards; 5 receptions, 51 yards
- at Broncos (9/10/2023): 19 carries, 48 yards; 2 receptions, 23 yards
Steelers Defensive Ranks
- The Steelers have the league’s 16th-ranked pass defense, conceding 206.5 yards per game.
- The Steelers are 14th in the league, allowing 1.5 passing TDs per game.
- With one INT, the Steelers’ defense ranks 11th in the league.
- Allowing 193 rushing yards per game, the Steelers have the worst run defense in the NFL.
- The Steelers have conceded two rushing TDs, 14th in the NFL.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!