NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Josh Jacobs will take the field for the Las Vegas Raiders, and bettors looking to take advantage of his prop bet options, when he and the Raiders play the New England Patriots at 4:05 PM ET on Sunday in Week 6 of the NFL season.
Josh Jacobs: Raiders vs. Patriots Game Info
- Matchup: Las Vegas Raiders vs. New England Patriots
- Date: October 15, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM
Josh Jacobs: Player Props, Stats and Insights
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 25.0 (+100)
- Jacobs has taken 82 carries for a team-best 235 yards (47 ypg) this season while working his way into the end zone two times.
- On the season, Jacobs also has 23 receptions for 193 yards (38.6 ypg).
- The average rushing yards prop for Jacobs this season (72.1) is higher than his season average for rushing yards (47).
Josh Jacobs Recent Performances
- vs. Packers (10/9/2023): 20 carries, 69 yards, 1 TD
- at Chargers (10/1/2023): 17 carries, 58 yards, 1 TD; 8 receptions, 81 yards
- vs. Steelers (9/24/2023): 17 carries, 62 yards
Patriots Defensive Ranks
- The Patriots’ pass defense has allowed 190.4 yards per game, making it the seventh-ranked unit in the league.
- The Patriots have given up five touchdowns through the air (one per game), seventh in the NFL.
- The Patriots rank 29th in the league in INTs, with one.
- Against the run, the Patriots are 16th in the NFL, allowing 108 yards per game.
- Jacobs and the Raiders will square off against the NFL’s 20th-ranked D in terms of rushing touchdowns allowed (five).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!