NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
NFL action in Week 6 will see Keenan Allen and the Los Angeles Chargers face the Dallas Cowboys at 8:15 PM ET on Monday. For sports bettors looking to make predictions on Allen’s performance, we dig into all of his set prop bets, trends and stats here.
Keenan Allen: Chargers vs. Cowboys Game Info
- Matchup: Los Angeles Chargers vs. Dallas Cowboys
- Date: October 16, 2023
- Time: 8:15 PM
Keenan Allen: Player Props, Stats and Insights
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 80.0 (-114)
- Allen has caught 35 passes (on 44 targets) for a team-high 434 yards (108.5 per game) and three scores.
- Allen is averaging 108.5 receiving yards per game. That’s 28.5 more yards than the prop bet of 80.0 set for Monday.
- Allen has amassed over 80.0 receiving yards twice in four games this year.
- Allen’s 108.5 receiving yards per game are 34.0 more than his average over/under of 74.5 yards per game.
Keenan Allen Recent Performances
- vs. Raiders (10/1/2023): 3 receptions, 32 yards, 1 TD
- at Vikings (9/24/2023): 18 receptions, 215 yards
- at Titans (9/17/2023): 8 receptions, 111 yards, 2 TDs
Cowboys Defensive Ranks
- The Cowboys’ pass defense is second in the NFL, giving up 168.6 yards per game.
- The Cowboys have given up six passing TDs (1.2 per game), 14th in the league.
- The Cowboys rank third in the NFL in INTs, with seven.
- Against the run, the Cowboys are 21st in the NFL, allowing 123.4 yards per game.
- Allen and the Chargers will square off against the NFL’s 14th-ranked D in terms of rushing touchdowns allowed (four).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!