NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Los Angeles Chargers and Keenan Allen will square off against the Kansas City Chiefs at 4:25 PM ET on Sunday for a Week 7 NFL contest. Sports bettors can take advantage of his available prop bets for that matchup.
Keenan Allen: Chargers vs. Chiefs Game Info
- Matchup: Los Angeles Chargers at Kansas City Chiefs
- Date: October 22, 2023
- Time: 4:25 PM
Keenan Allen: Player Props, Stats and Insights
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 80.0 (-114)
- Allen has 42 catches for a team-leading 519 yards and four TDs. He has been targeted 55 times, producing 103.8 receiving yards per game.
- Allen averages 103.8 receiving yards per game. That’s 23.8 more yards than the prop bet of 80.0 set for Sunday.
- Allen, in 60.0% of his games this season (three out of five), has amassed over 80.0 receiving yards.
- Allen has amassed 27.5 more receiving yards per game (103.8) than his average prop total (76.3).
Keenan Allen Recent Performances
- vs. Cowboys (10/16/2023): 7 receptions, 85 yards, 1 TD
- vs. Raiders (10/1/2023): 3 receptions, 32 yards, 1 TD
- at Vikings (9/24/2023): 18 receptions, 215 yards
Chiefs Defensive Ranks
- The 183.8 passing yards per game the Chiefs’ defense allows gives them the league’s sixth-ranked pass defense.
- The Chiefs are 11th in the league, allowing 1.2 passing TDs per game.
- With three INTs, the Chiefs’ defense ranks 21st in the NFL.
- The defense of the Chiefs allows 100.2 rushing yards per game, 12th in the NFL.
- This year the Chiefs are first in the NFL in rushing TD allowed (one).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!