NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Week 8 NFL action will allow sports bettors to wager on Keenan Allen’s prop bets when the Los Angeles Chargers match up against the Chicago Bears at 8:20 PM ET on Sunday.
Keenan Allen: Chargers vs. Bears Game Info
- Matchup: Los Angeles Chargers vs. Chicago Bears
- Date: October 29, 2023
- Time: 8:20 PM
Keenan Allen: Player Props, Stats and Insights
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 80.0 (-129)
- Allen’s stats are 46 catches for a team-best 574 yards and four scores. He puts up 95.7 yards receiving per game, and has been targeted 64 times.
- Allen’s 95.7 receiving yards per game are 15.7 more yards than Sunday’s prop total.
- Allen has compiled more than 80.0 receiving yards in three (out of six) games this year.
- Allen has tallied 18.9 more receiving yards per game (95.7) than his average prop total (76.8).
Keenan Allen Recent Performances
- at Chiefs (10/22/2023): 4 receptions, 55 yards
- vs. Cowboys (10/16/2023): 7 receptions, 85 yards, 1 TD
- vs. Raiders (10/1/2023): 3 receptions, 32 yards, 1 TD
Bears Defensive Ranks
- The Bears’ pass defense is 29th in the NFL, surrendering 257.1 yards per game.
- At two passing TDs allowed per game, the Bears’ defense is 30th in the NFL.
- The Bears rank ninth in the league in INTs, with six.
- The defense for the Bears is the NFL’s fifth-ranked unit against the run, conceding 82.3 yards per game.
- This season the Bears have allowed four rushing TDs, ninth in the league.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!