NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The New England Patriots and Kendrick Bourne will take on the Las Vegas Raiders at 4:05 PM ET on Sunday for a Week 6 NFL contest. Bettors can take advantage of his available prop bets in that matchup.
Kendrick Bourne: Patriots vs. Raiders Game Info
- Matchup: New England Patriots at Las Vegas Raiders
- Date: October 15, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM
Kendrick Bourne: Player Props, Stats and Insights
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 40.0 (-105)
- So far this campaign Bourne has hauled in 18 passes (33 targets) for a team-high 218 yards and two scores, averaging 43.6 yards per game.
- Bourne’s receiving yards average per game (43.6) is 3.6 more yards than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Bourne has tallied over 40.0 receiving yards in three (out of five) games this season.
- Bourne averages 43.6 receiving yards per game. That’s 9.3 more yards per game than his average prop total (34.3).
Kendrick Bourne Recent Performances
- vs. Saints (10/8/2023): 2 receptions, 43 yards
- at Cowboys (10/1/2023): 2 receptions, 36 yards
- at Jets (9/24/2023): 4 receptions, 46 yards
Raiders Defensive Ranks
- The 197.2 passing yards per game the Raiders’ defense is allowing gives them the 12th-ranked pass defense in the league.
- The Raiders have allowed eight passing TDs (1.6 per game), 22nd in the league.
- The Raiders have four interceptions, 11th in the league.
- The defense for the Raiders is the NFL’s 23rd-ranked unit against the run, giving up 129.4 yards per game.
- This year the Raiders have conceded five rushing TDs, 20th in the league.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!