NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Seattle Seahawks and Kenneth Walker III will match up against the Carolina Panthers at 4:05 PM ET on Sunday for a Week 3 NFL contest. Bettors can look to wager on his prop bet options in that matchup.
Kenneth Walker III: Seahawks vs. Panthers Game Info
- Matchup: Seattle Seahawks vs. Carolina Panthers
- Date: September 24, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM
Kenneth Walker III: Player Props, Stats and Insights
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 70.0 (+100)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 10.0 (-144)
- Walker, on 29 carries, has rushed for a team-high 107 total yards (53.5 ypg) while scoring two rushing TDs.
- Walker has amassed 14 yards on five receptions (7 ypg).
- Walker racks up 53.5 rushing yards per game this season, which falls shy of Sunday’s prop total of 70.0 yards.
- Not once this season has Walker had more than 70.0 yards on the ground in a game.
- So far this season, sportsbooks have set an average rushing yards over/under of 63.0 for Walker. He’s fallen short of that, racking up 53.5 yards per game on the ground.
- at Lions (9/17/2023): 17 carries, 43 yards, 2 TDs
- vs. Rams (9/10/2023): 12 carries, 64 yards
Panthers Defensive Ranks
- The Panthers have the league’s fourth-ranked pass defense, conceding 149 yards per game.
- At 0.5 passing TDs allowed per game, the Panthers’ defense is first in the league.
- With one INT, the Panthers’ defense ranks 11th in the NFL.
- Against the run, the Panthers are 25th in the league, conceding 132 yards per game.
- This year the Panthers have given up four rushing TDs, 28th in the league.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!