NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Baltimore Ravens and Lamar Jackson will match up against the Houston Texans at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday for a Week 1 NFL contest. Bettors can place wagers on his prop bet options for that matchup.
Lamar Jackson: Ravens vs. Texans Game Info
- Matchup: Baltimore Ravens vs. Houston Texans
- Date: September 10, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM
Lamar Jackson: Player Props, 2022 Stats and Insights
- Jackson’s numbers last season included 2,242 yards passing (186.8 per game), completing 203 of 326 throws (62.3%), with 17 TDs and seven INTs.
- Jackson also ran for 764 yards (on 112 carries) with three TDs, picking up 63.7 yards per game.
- Jackson’s average passing yards prop bet last season was 226.1. His per-game average fell short of that mark by 39.3 yards per game.
Texans Defensive Ranks
- The Texans surrendered 209.3 passing yards per game, ranking them 10th in the NFL against the pass last season.
- With 0.9 passing TDs conceded per game last year, the Texans’ pass defense ranked first in the NFL.
- The Texans’ defense intercepted opposing quarterbacks 16 total times a year ago (0.9 per game), which ranked seventh in the league.
- The Texans, in terms of defending the run, finished 32nd in the league last season after conceding 170.2 rushing yards per game.
- Jackson and the Ravens will take on the NFL’s 31st-ranked run defense from a year ago (25 rushing touchdowns allowed).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!