NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, October 15, 2023
- Time: 4:25 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- City: Tampa, Florida
- Venue: Raymond James Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The Detroit Lions (4-1) head into a matchup with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-1) on Sunday, October 15, 2023 at Raymond James Stadium on a three-game winning streak.
Week 6 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
RB Zonovan Knight: Unknown (Shoulder), WR Amon-Ra St. Brown: Unknown (Abdomen), TE James Mitchell: Unknown (Hamstring), OT Taylor Decker: Unknown (Ankle), OG Jonah Jackson: Unknown (Ankle), CB Emmanuel Moseley: Unknown (Knee), RB Jahmyr Gibbs: Unknown (Hamstring), DB Brian Branch: Unknown (Ankle), CB Khalil Dorsey: Unknown (Illness)
OG Luke Goedeke: Unknown (Calf), CB Jamel Dean: Unknown (Neck), OLB Anthony Nelson: Unknown (Concussion), WR Mike Evans: Unknown (Hamstring), LB Devin White: Unknown (Foot), S Ryan Neal: Unknown (Concussion), CB Derrek Pitts: Unknown (Hamstring), DL Calijah Kancey: Unknown (Calf), LB Sirvocea Dennis: Unknown (Hamstring)
Lions vs. Buccaneers Key Stats
- Buccaneers games have finished with over 43.5 points one time this year.
- The Lions and Buccaneers combine to average 50.6 points per contest, which is 7.1 more than the total for this game.
- The over/under for this game is set at 43.5 points, 5.1 points higher than the two teams’ opponents scoring average.
- The point total average for Lions games this season is 47.1, 3.6 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 0.7 points higher than the average scoring total for Buccaneers games (42.8).
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Lions vs. Buccaneers Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- When playing as moneyline favorites, the Lions are 3-1, winning 75% of the time.
- Against the spread, Lions are 4-1-0 this year.
- The Lions have been favored by 3.5 points or more two times this season and covered the spread in one of them.
- The Lions have combined with their opponent and eclipsed the over/under in 60% of their contests this year (three times over five games with a set point total).
- The Buccaneers have been underdogs in three games this season and won two (66.7%) of those contests.
- The Buccaneers have three wins against the spread in four games this season.
- The Buccaneers have covered the spread twice this season when underdogs by 3.5 points or more (in three chances).
- Buccaneers games this year have hit the over on one of four set point totals (25%).
- Spread Prediction: Detroit (-3.5)
- Over/Under Prediction: Over (43.5)
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!