NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Time: 8:15 PM ET
- Channel: Amazon Prime Video
- City: Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Venue: Lambeau Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The Detroit Lions (2-1) meet a fellow NFC North opponent when they visit the Green Bay Packers (2-1) on Thursday, September 28, 2023 at Lambeau Field.
Week 4 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
RB David Montgomery: Unknown (Thigh), FB Jason Cabinda: Unknown (Knee), OT Matt Nelson: Unknown (Ankle), OT Taylor Decker: Unknown (Ankle), OG Jonah Jackson: Unknown (Thigh), S Kerby Joseph: Unknown (Hip), CB Emmanuel Moseley: Unknown (Knee), OG Halapoulivaati Vaitai: Unknown (Knee)
RB Aaron Jones: Unknown (Hamstring), WR Christian Watson: Unknown (Hamstring), OL Elgton Jenkins: Unknown (Knee), LB De’Vondre Campbell: Unknown (Ankle), CB Jaire Alexander: Unknown (Back), OT David Bakhtiari: Unknown (Nir – rest), OL Zach Tom: Unknown (Knee), CB Carrington Valentine: Unknown (Biceps), S Zayne Anderson: Unknown (Hamstring)
Lions vs. Packers Key Stats
- In 12 games last season, the Lions and their opponents went over 44.5 total points.
- The Packers and their opponents combined to score more than 44.5 points in seven of 17 games last season.
- These teams averaged a combined 48.4 points per game last season, 3.9 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- These two teams surrendered a combined 46.9 points per game last year, 2.4 more points than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Lions had an average total of 49 in their contests last season, 4.5 more points than the over/under for this game.
- The Packers had a 44.5-point average over/under in their outings last year, the exact same as this game’s point total.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Lions vs. Packers Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- The Lions were the moneyline favorite five total times last season. They finished 3-2 in those games.
- The Lions covered 12 times in 17 matchups with a spread last season.
- The Lions were 3-2 ATS last season when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- A total of 10 of the Lions’ games last season hit the over.
- Last season, the Packers won three out of the six games in which they were the underdog.
- The Packers went 8-9-0 ATS last season.
- The Packers were an underdog by 1.5 points or more six times last year, and covered the spread in four of those contests.
- A total of eight Packers games last season went over the point total.
- Spread Prediction: Green Bay (+1.5)
- Over/Under Prediction: Over (44.5)
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!