NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, October 8, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- City: Detroit, Michigan
- Venue: Ford Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The Detroit Lions (3-1) host a struggling Carolina Panthers (0-4) squad on Sunday, October 8, 2023 at Ford Field. The Panthers have lost four games in a row.
Week 5 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
WR Amon-Ra St. Brown: Unknown (Abdomen), WR Jameson Williams: Unknown (NIR), FB Jason Cabinda: Unknown (Knee), OT Taylor Decker: Unknown (Ankle), S Kerby Joseph: Unknown (Hip), CB Emmanuel Moseley: Unknown (Knee), LB Julian Okwara: Unknown (Shoulder), WR Josh Reynolds: Unknown (Groin), DB Brian Branch: Unknown (Ankle), OG Halapoulivaati Vaitai: Unknown (Knee)
RB Miles Sanders: Unknown (Groin), OG Austin Corbett: Unknown (Knee), S Xavier Woods: Unknown (Hamstring), CB Donte Jackson: Unknown (Shoulder), OLB Justin Houston: Unknown (Rest), LB Frankie Luvu: Unknown (Hip), DT DeShawn Williams: Unknown (Elbow), TE Giovanni Ricci: Unknown (Shoulder), TE Stephen Sullivan: Unknown (Hip), LB Claudin Cherelus: Unknown (Ankle)
Lions vs. Panthers Key Stats
- Panthers games have finished with over 44.5 points one time this season.
- The two teams combine to average 1.2 points per game fewer than the total for this matchup (44.5).
- These two teams combine to yield 46.3 points per game, which is 1.8 greater than the total for this matchup.
- Lions games average 48 total points per game this season, 3.5 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 2.4 points higher than the average scoring total for Panthers games (42.1).
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Lions vs. Panthers Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- When playing as the moneyline favorite, the Lions are 2-1, earning a win 66.7% of the time.
- In four Lions games this year, they have three wins against the spread.
- Lions games this year have gone over the point total two times in four opportunities (50%).
- This season, the Panthers have been listed as the underdog in four games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Panthers are winless against the spread this season.
- Panthers contests this season have hit the over one time in four games (25%).
- Spread Prediction: Detroit (-8.5)
- Over/Under Prediction: Over (44.5)
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!