NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- City: Detroit, Michigan
- Venue: Ford Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The Seattle Seahawks (0-1) visit the Detroit Lions (1-0) at Ford Field on Sunday, September 17, 2023.
Week 2 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
OT Taylor Decker: Unknown (Ankle), CB Emmanuel Moseley: Unknown (Knee), CB Khalil Dorsey: Unknown (Illness)
OT Charles Cross: Unknown (Toe), LB Devin Bush Jr.: Unknown (Shoulder), LB Boye Mafe: Unknown (Knee), SS Jamal Adams: Unknown (Knee), TE Will Dissly: Unknown (Shoulder), CB Devon Witherspoon: Unknown (Hamstring), DT Cameron Young: Unknown (Knee)
Lions vs. Seahawks Key Stats
- The Lions’ 17 games last season went over this contest’s total of 47 points 12 times.
- The Seahawks combined with their opponents to score more than 47 points in nine of 17 games last season.
- The teams combined to score 50.5 points per game last season, 3.5 more points than this matchup’s total.
- Opponents of these teams put up 48.7 combined points per game last year, 1.7 more than the total for this matchup.
- The Lions had an average total of 49 in their contests last season, two more points than the over/under for this game.
- Seahawks contests last year had a 45.4-point average over/under, 1.6 fewer points than this game’s point total.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Lions vs. Seahawks Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- The Lions won 60% of the games last season when they were the moneyline favorite (3-2).
- The Lions went 12-5-0 ATS last season.
- A total of 10 of the Lions’ games last season hit the over.
- The Seahawks were underdogs in 11 games last season and won six (54.5%) of those contests.
- The Seahawks compiled a 7-10-0 ATS record last season.
- The Seahawks were an underdog by 5 points or more six times last year, and covered the spread in two of those games.
- The Seahawks and their opponent combined to hit the over eight out of 17 times last year.
- Spread Prediction: Detroit (-5)
- Over/Under Prediction: Under (47)
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!