NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Mac Jones’ New England Patriots will hit the field against the Philadelphia Eagles at 4:25 PM ET on Sunday in Week 1 of the 2023 NFL campaign. Bettors can look to wager on his prop bet options in that matchup.
Mac Jones: Patriots vs. Eagles Game Info
- Matchup: New England Patriots vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Date: September 10, 2023
- Time: 4:25 PM
Mac Jones: Player Props, 2022 Stats and Insights
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 225.0 (-135)
- Last year Mac Jones collected 2,997 passing yards (214.1 per game), going 288-for-442 (65.2%) with 14 TDs and 11 INTs.
- In addition Jones had 102 rushing yards on 47 carries with one TD, averaging 7.3 yards per game.
- Jones threw for 214.1 yards per game last season, 10.9 fewer than Sunday’s passing yards prop total.
- He threw for more than 225.0 yards in seven of 14 games last season (50.0%).
- Jones’ passing yards per game average of 214.1 last year was lower than his average prop bet total (227.1) by 13.0 yards.
Eagles Defensive Ranks
- Jones will face the NFL’s best pass defense from a season ago, as they gave up 179.8 pass yards per game.
- The Eagles surrendered 22 passing touchdowns (1.3 per game) last year, which ranked their defense 11th in the league.
- A year ago, the Eagles ranked fourth in the NFL with 17 interceptions.
- By giving up 121.6 yards per game on the ground last year, the Eagles were the NFL’s 16th-ranked run defense.
- A year ago, the Eagles conceded 15 rushing scores, which ranked 17th in the NFL.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!