NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
NFL action in Week 5 will see the Baltimore Ravens and Mark Andrews take on the Pittsburgh Steelers at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. Sports bettors can place wagers on his prop bet options for that game.
Mark Andrews: Ravens vs. Steelers Game Info
- Matchup: Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers
- Date: October 8, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM
Mark Andrews: Player Props, Stats and Insights
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 50.0 (-109)
- Andrews’ 14 grabs (on 18 targets) have led to 160 receiving yards (53.3 per game) and three TDs.
- Andrews is averaging 53.3 receiving yards per game. That’s 3.3 more yards than the over/under of 50.0 set for Sunday.
- In the receiving game, Andrews has tallied over 50.0 receiving yards once in three games this season.
- Andrews’ 53.3 receiving yards per game are 4.8 more than his average prop total of 48.5 yards per game.
- at Browns (10/1/2023): 5 receptions, 80 yards, 2 TDs
- vs. Colts (9/24/2023): 4 receptions, 35 yards
- at Bengals (9/17/2023): 5 receptions, 45 yards, 1 TD
Steelers Defensive Ranks
- The Steelers’ pass defense is 26th in the NFL, yielding 254.5 yards per game.
- The Steelers have allowed eight touchdowns through the air (two per game), 27th in the NFL.
- The Steelers have four interceptions, seventh in the NFL.
- Andrews will go up against a Steelers defense that is allowing 148.5 rushing yards per game, 29th in the NFL.
- This year the Steelers are seventh in the NFL in rushing TDs allowed (two).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!