NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Mark Andrews’ Baltimore Ravens will match up against the Detroit Lions at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday in Week 7 of the 2023 NFL campaign. Bettors can look to wager on his available prop bets for that matchup.
Mark Andrews: Ravens vs. Lions Game Info
- Matchup: Baltimore Ravens vs. Detroit Lions
- Date: October 22, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM
Mark Andrews: Player Props, Stats and Insights
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 50.0 (-135)
- Mark Andrews has collected 294 yards receiving (posting 58.8 per game) and three TDs, hauling in 24 balls after being targeted 34 times.
- Compared to his prop total for Sunday’s outing, Andrews’ 58.8 receiving yards average is 8.8 more yards.
- In three out of five games this year, Andrews has compiled over 50.0 receiving yards.
- Andrews’ average over/under for receiving yards is 48.7. On average, he has put up 10.1 more yards per game than that.
Mark Andrews Recent Performances
- at Titans (10/15/2023): 4 receptions, 69 yards
- at Steelers (10/8/2023): 6 receptions, 65 yards
- at Browns (10/1/2023): 5 receptions, 80 yards, 2 TDs
Lions Defensive Ranks
- The 221.2 passing yards per game the Lions’ defense concedes gives them the league’s 18th-ranked pass defense.
- The Lions have given up eight touchdowns through the air (1.3 per game), 15th in the NFL.
- With six INTs, the Lions’ defense ranks eighth in the league.
- The defense of the Lions gives up 64.7 rushing yards per game, the best in the league.
- Andrews and the Ravens will face off against the NFL’s seventh-ranked D in terms of rushing touchdowns allowed (three).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!