NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Week 8 NFL action will allow bettors to wager on Marquise Brown’s prop bets when the Arizona Cardinals hit the field against the Baltimore Ravens at 4:25 PM ET on Sunday.
Marquise Brown: Cardinals vs. Ravens Game Info
- Matchup: Arizona Cardinals vs. Baltimore Ravens
- Date: October 29, 2023
- Time: 4:25 PM
Marquise Brown: Player Props, Stats and Insights
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 50.0 (-120)
- Brown’s stats are 32 catches for a team-leading 383 yards and three scores. He puts up 54.7 yards receiving per game, and has been targeted 60 times.
- Brown’s receiving yards average per game (54.7) is 4.7 more yards than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Brown, in 57.1% of his games this season (four out of seven), has piled up over 50.0 receiving yards.
- Brown’s season average of 54.7 receiving yards per game is 4.1 more yards than his average prop total of 50.6.
Marquise Brown Recent Performances
- at Seahawks (10/22/2023): 3 receptions, 49 yards
- at Rams (10/15/2023): 4 receptions, 34 yards
- vs. Bengals (10/8/2023): 4 receptions, 61 yards, 1 TD
Ravens Defensive Ranks
- The 176 passing yards per game the Ravens’ defense gives up gives them the league’s second-ranked pass defense.
- At 0.6 passing TDs given up per game, the Ravens’ defense is first in the league.
- The Ravens rank ninth in the league in INTs, with six.
- Against the run, the Ravens are ninth in the NFL, allowing 95.7 yards per game.
- Brown and the Cardinals will face off against the NFL’s second-ranked D in terms of rushing touchdowns allowed (two).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!