NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Week 1 NFL action will allow bettors to wager on Mike Evans’ prop bet options when the Tampa Bay Buccaneers face off against the Minnesota Vikings at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday.
Mike Evans: Buccaneers vs. Vikings Game Info
- Matchup: Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Minnesota Vikings
- Date: September 10, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM
Mike Evans: Player Props, 2022 Stats and Insights
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 50.0 (-135)
- Evans was the most prolific pass-catcher among the current Buccaneers last season, as the 10th-year man was targeted 127 times and notched 77 catches for 1,124 yards (74.9 ypg) with six TDs.
- Evans’ 74.9 receiving yards per game average from last season is 24.9 yards more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (50.0).
- In 15 games last year, Evans totaled more than 50.0 receiving yards 10 times.
- A year ago, Evans averaged 74.9 receiving yards per game, which is 8.5 more yards than his average prop bet over/under from last season (66.4).
Vikings Defensive Ranks
- Evans will face the NFL’s 31st-ranked pass defense from a season ago, as they surrendered 265.6 pass yards per game.
- The Vikings’ pass D allowed 23 passing TDs last year (1.4 per game) to rank 14th in the NFL.
- The Vikings’ defense intercepted opposing quarterbacks 15 total times a year ago (0.9 per game), which ranked 10th in the league.
- Evans will match up with the Vikings squad that allowed 123.1 rushing yards per game last year and was 20th-ranked in the NFL in run defense.
- The Vikings allowed 18 rushing touchdowns a season ago. That mark ranked 23rd in the league.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!