NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
NFL action in Week 6 will see Mike Evans and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers take on the Detroit Lions at 4:25 PM ET on Sunday. For sports bettors looking to make predictions on Evans’ performance, we take a look at all of his available prop bets, trends and stats here.
Mike Evans: Buccaneers vs. Lions Game Info
- Matchup: Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Detroit Lions
- Date: October 15, 2023
- Time: 4:25 PM
Mike Evans: Player Props, Stats and Insights
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 60.0 (-135)
- Evans’ 20 catches have yielded a team-leading 337 receiving yards (84.3 per game) and three scores. He has been targeted 31 times.
- Evans averages 84.3 receiving yards per game, which is 24.3 more than his over/under for Sunday.
- Evans has tallied more than 60.0 receiving yards twice in four games this year.
- Evans’ season average of 84.3 receiving yards per game is 27.3 more yards than his average prop total of 57.0.
Mike Evans Recent Performances
- at Saints (10/1/2023): 3 receptions, 40 yards
- vs. Eagles (9/25/2023): 5 receptions, 60 yards, 1 TD
- vs. Bears (9/17/2023): 6 receptions, 171 yards, 1 TD
Lions Defensive Ranks
- The Lions’ pass defense has given up 224.4 yards per game, making it the 17th-ranked unit in the league.
- With eight passing TDs allowed, the Lions’ defense is 22nd in the league.
- With five INTs, the Lions’ defense ranks seventh in the league.
- The defense of the Lions allows 68.4 rushing yards per game, third in the league.
- The Lions have allowed three rushing TDs, 10th in the NFL.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!