NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Najee Harris and his Pittsburgh Steelers teammates match up against the San Francisco 49ers in a Week 1 NFL matchup at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. Bettors can look to wager on his available prop bets for that game.
Najee Harris: Steelers vs. 49ers Game Info
- Matchup: Pittsburgh Steelers vs. San Francisco 49ers
- Date: September 10, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM
Najee Harris: Player Props, 2022 Stats and Insights
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 50.0 (-114)
- A year ago, Harris churned out 1,034 yards rushing, averaging 60.8 per game, while scoring seven TDs.
- Harris’ rushing yards over/under has been set at 50.0, compared to his average of 60.8 rushing yards per game last season.
- In 10 games last year (58.8% of total appearances), Harris topped 50.0 yards as a runner.
- Harris’ average rushing yards prop bet last season was 58.6, which he outpaced by 2.2 yards per game.
49ers Defensive Ranks
- The 49ers surrendered 222.9 passing yards per game, ranking them 20th in the NFL against the pass last season.
- The 49ers’ pass defense ranked fifth in the NFL last year, giving up 1.2 passing TDs per game.
- The 49ers registered 20 interceptions a year ago, ranking them first in the league.
- The 49ers gave up 77.7 rushing yards per game last season, ranking them as the NFL’s second-ranked run D.
- Harris and the Steelers will take on the NFL’s eighth-ranked run defense from a season ago (11 rushing touchdowns conceded).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!