NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- City: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Mercedes-Benz Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The Green Bay Packers (1-0) go on the road to match up against the Atlanta Falcons (1-0) at Mercedes-Benz Stadium on Sunday, September 17, 2023.
Week 2 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
RB Aaron Jones: Unknown (Hamstring), WR Christian Watson: Unknown (Hamstring), WR Romeo Doubs: Unknown (Hamstring), OL Elgton Jenkins: Unknown (Knee), LB Quay Walker: Unknown (Concussion)
RB Cordarrelle Patterson: Unknown (Thigh), CB Jeff Okudah: Unknown (Foot), LB Troy Andersen: Unknown (Concussion), DL Calais Campbell: Unknown (Nir – rest)
Packers vs. Falcons Key Stats
- Packers games last season featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 40.5 points 10 times.
- The Falcons’ games last season had a combined scoring total higher than 40.5 points in nine of 17 outings.
- The teams combined to score 43.3 points per game last season, 2.8 more points than the over/under for this matchup.
- These two teams gave up a combined 44.5 points per game last year, 4.0 more points than the over/under for this matchup.
- Packers contests last season had an average total of 44.5, 4.0 more points than this game’s over/under.
- The Falcons had a 43.8-point average over/under in their matchups last year, 3.3 more points than the point total for this game.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Packers vs. Falcons Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- The Packers were the moneyline favorite 11 total times last season. They went 5-6 in those games.
- The Packers compiled an 8-9-0 record against the spread last season.
- The Packers were 4-7 ATS last season when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- A total of eight of the Packers’ games last season went over the point total.
- The Falcons were underdogs in 12 games last season and won three (25%) of those contests.
- The Falcons put together a 9-8-0 ATS record last season.
- The Falcons covered the spread seven times last year (7-5 ATS) when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- Falcons games hit the over seven out of 17 times last year.
- Spread Prediction: Green Bay (-1)
- Over/Under Prediction: Over (40.5)
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!