NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Monday, October 9, 2023
- Time: 8:15 PM ET
- Channel: ABC/ESPN
- City: Paradise, Nevada
- Venue: Allegiant Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The Las Vegas Raiders (1-3) host the Green Bay Packers (2-2) on Monday, October 9, 2023 at Allegiant Stadium and will aim to break a three-game losing streak.
Week 5 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
QB Jimmy Garoppolo: Unknown (Concussion), CB David Long Jr.: Unknown (Ankle), DE Malcolm Koonce: Unknown (Groin), DE Maxx Crosby: Unknown (Knee), CB Nate Hobbs: Unknown (Ankle), WR Davante Adams: Unknown (Shoulder)
RB Aaron Jones: Unknown (Hamstring), WR Christian Watson: Unknown (Hamstring), OG Jon Runyan: Unknown (Groin), OL Elgton Jenkins: Unknown (Knee), LB De’Vondre Campbell: Unknown (Ankle), CB Jaire Alexander: Unknown (Back), S Rudy Ford: Unknown (Oblique), CB Eric Stokes: Unknown (Foot), OL Zach Tom: Unknown (Knee), TE Luke Musgrave: Unknown (Concussion), CB Carrington Valentine: Unknown (Biceps), S Zayne Anderson: Unknown (Hamstring)
Raiders vs. Packers Key Stats
- Packers games have finished with over 44.5 points scored three times this season.
- The two teams combine to average 4.0 points per game fewer than the total for this matchup (44.5).
- These two teams combine to allow 49.3 points per game, which is 4.8 greater than the total for this matchup.
- The average total for Raiders games this season has been 45.6, 1.1 points higher than the total for this game.
- Packers games average 42 total points, 2.5 fewer than the total for this matchup.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Raiders vs. Packers Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- The Raiders have been moneyline favorites a single other time this season, a game they lost.
- The Raiders have covered the spread once this season.
- The Raiders have been favored by 1.5 points or more one time this season and have not covered the spread in any of them.
- Raiders games this year have eclipsed the over/under one time in four opportunities (25%).
- The Packers have been underdogs in four games this season and won two (50%) of those contests.
- The Packers are 3-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Packers have covered the spread twice this year when underdogs by 1.5 points or more (in three chances).
- Packers games this year have hit the over on three of four set point totals (75%).
- Spread Prediction: Green Bay (+1.5)
- Over/Under Prediction: Over (44.5)
Raiders Player Prop Bets
Josh Jacobs to run for 80.0+ yards (+110)
- Jacobs has carried the ball 62 times for a team-high 166 yards (41.5 per game) with one score. He has also caught 18 passes for 173 yards.
- Jacobs’ rushing yards over/under is set at 80.0 yards, compared to his season average of 41.5 yards per game.
Packers Player Prop Bets
Jordan Love to throw for 225.0+ yards (-144)
Romeo Doubs to have 50.0+ yards receiving (-109)
- Doubs has hauled in 224 receiving yards on 20 receptions to pace his squad this season while scoring three touchdowns as a receiver.
- Doubs is averaging 56 receiving yards per game, 6.0 more than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (50.0).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!