NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Rashid Shaheed’s New Orleans Saints will take on the Jacksonville Jaguars at 8:15 PM ET on Thursday in Week 7 of the 2023 NFL campaign. Sports bettors can take advantage of his available prop bets for that matchup.
Rashid Shaheed: Saints vs. Jaguars Game Info
- Matchup: New Orleans Saints vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- Date: October 19, 2023
- Time: 8:15 PM
Rashid Shaheed: Player Props, Stats and Insights
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 35.0 (-120)
- Rashid Shaheed’s stats are 16 catches for 298 yards and two touchdowns. He puts up 49.7 receiving yards per game, and has been targeted 27 times.
- Shaheed averages 49.7 receiving yards per game, which is 14.7 more than his over/under for Thursday.
- In three of six games this year, Shaheed has piled up over 35.0 receiving yards.
- Shaheed averages 49.7 receiving yards per game. That’s 15.2 more yards per game than his average over/under (34.5).
Rashid Shaheed Recent Performances
- at Texans (10/15/2023): 2 receptions, 85 yards, 1 TD
- at Patriots (10/8/2023): 2 receptions, 28 yards
- vs. Buccaneers (10/1/2023): 3 receptions, 33 yards
Jaguars Defensive Ranks
- The Jaguars have the league’s 31st-ranked pass defense, yielding 270.3 yards per game.
- With nine passing TDs conceded, the Jaguars’ defense is 24th in the league.
- Opposing QBs have thrown eight INTs when facing the Jaguars (1.3 per game). The Jaguars’ defense is second in the NFL in that category.
- Against the run, the Jaguars are third in the league, allowing 75.3 yards per game.
- The Jaguars have given up four rushing TDs, 13th in the league.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!