NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, October 29, 2023
- Time: 4:25 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- City: Glendale, Arizona
- Venue: State Farm Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The Arizona Cardinals (1-6) will aim to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the Baltimore Ravens (5-2) on Sunday, October 29, 2023 at State Farm Stadium.
Week 8 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
No Injuries Listed
No Injuries Listed
Ravens vs. Cardinals Key Stats
- So far this season, four Cardinals games have featured over 43.5 points scored.
- The two teams combine to average 1.0 points per game fewer than the total for this matchup (43.5).
- The total for this game is 43.5 points, 3.6 higher than the combined points allowed for these two teams.
- Ravens games this season have posted an average total of 42.2, which is 1.3 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
- Games involving the Cardinals this year have averaged 43.1 points per game, a 0.4-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Ravens vs. Cardinals Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- The Ravens have a 4-2 record in games they played as the moneyline favorite (winning 66.7% of those games).
- Against the spread, Ravens are 5-2-0 this year.
- This season, the Ravens won ATS in their only game as a favorite of 8.5 points or more.
- Ravens games this year have gone over the total in two out of seven opportunities (28.6%).
- The Cardinals have been underdogs in seven games this season and won one (14.3%) of those contests.
- The Cardinals are 3-4-0 against the spread this year.
- The Cardinals have covered the spread once this year when underdogs by 8.5 points or more (in three chances).
- The Cardinals have gone over the point total in 57.1% of their games this season (four of seven with a set point total).
- Spread Prediction: Baltimore (-8.5)
- Over/Under Prediction: Under (43.5)
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!