NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, October 8, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- City: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Acrisure Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The Baltimore Ravens (3-1) take on a familiar opponent when they visit the Pittsburgh Steelers (2-2) on Sunday, October 8, 2023 at Acrisure Stadium in an AFC North battle.
Week 5 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
RB Justice Hill: Unknown (Foot), OT Morgan Moses: Unknown (Shoulder), S Marcus Williams: Unknown (Pectoral), CB Jalyn Armour-Davis: Unknown (Hamstring), CB Daryl Worley: Unknown (Shoulder), OLB Jayson Oweh: Unknown (Ankle), CB Marlon Humphrey: Unknown (Foot), WR Rashod Bateman: Unknown (Hamstring), OT Ronnie Stanley: Unknown (Knee), RB Keaton Mitchell: Unknown (Shoulder), WR Odell Beckham Jr.: Unknown (Ankle)
QB Kenny Pickett: Unknown (Knee), OT Dan Moore Jr.: Unknown (Knee), OG Isaac Seumalo: Unknown (NIR), OL James Daniels: Unknown (Groin), P Pressley Harvin III: Unknown (Hamstring), LB Cole Holcomb: Unknown (Back), CB Patrick Peterson: Unknown (NIR), DE DeMarvin Leal: Unknown (Concussion), TE Pat Freiermuth: Unknown (Hamstring)
Ravens vs. Steelers Key Stats
- Steelers games have finished with over 38.5 points twice this year.
- These two teams score a combined average of 40.3 points per game, higher than the total for this matchup by 1.8 points.
- These two teams combine to allow 39.5 points per game, which is 1.0 greater than the total for this matchup.
- Ravens games have had an average of 42.8 points this season, 4.3 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- This season, Steelers games have resulted in an average scoring total of 41.3, which is 2.8 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Ravens vs. Steelers Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- When playing as the moneyline favorite, the Ravens are 2-1 (winning 66.7% of the time).
- The Ravens have three wins in four games versus the spread this season.
- The Ravens have covered the spread once this season when favored by 3.5 points or more (in two chances).
- Ravens games this year have hit the over on one of four set point totals (25%).
- This season, the Steelers have been the underdog three times and won two of those games.
- The Steelers have two wins against the spread in four games this season.
- Steelers games this year have gone over the total in one out of four opportunities (25%).
- Spread Prediction: Pittsburgh (+3.5)
- Over/Under Prediction: Over (38.5)
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!