NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, September 10, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- City: Baltimore, Maryland
- Venue: M&T Bank Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The Baltimore Ravens (0-0) host the Houston Texans (0-0) at M&T Bank Stadium on Sunday, September 10, 2023.
Week 1 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
TE Mark Andrews: Unknown (Quad), OT Ronnie Stanley: Unknown (Ankle), CB Marlon Humphrey: Unknown (Foot), WR Odell Beckham Jr.: Unknown (Ankle)
RB Dare Ogunbowale: Unknown (Hamstring), S Jimmie Ward: Unknown (Hip), LB Blake Cashman: Unknown (Hamstring), LB Christian Harris: Unknown (Shoulder), WR John Metchie: Unknown (Hamstring)
Ravens vs. Texans Key Stats
- In five of 17 games last season, the Ravens and their opponents scored more than 43.5 points.
- The Texans and their opponents combined to score more than 43.5 points in seven of 17 games last season.
- The teams combined to score 37.6 points per contest last season, 5.9 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
- These two teams gave up a combined 43.2 points per game last year, 0.3 fewer points than the over/under for this contest.
- Ravens outings last season had an average point total of 42.7, 0.8 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
- Texans matchups last year had a 43.2-point average over/under, 0.3 fewer points than this game’s total.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Ravens vs. Texans Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- The Ravens were favored on the moneyline 12 total times last season. They went 8-4 in those games.
- The Ravens compiled an 8-9-0 ATS record last year.
- The Ravens were favored by 10 points or more last season once, and failed to cover the spread.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total five times in Ravens games.
- Last season, the Texans were the underdog 17 times and won three, or 17.6%, of those games.
- The Texans put together an 8-8-1 record against the spread last year.
- The Texans were an underdog by 10 points or more five times last season, and covered the spread in four of those contests.
- In Texans games last year, combined scoring went over the point total seven times.
- Spread Prediction: Baltimore (-10)
- Over/Under Prediction: Under (43.5)
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!