NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, October 15, 2023
- Time: 9:30 AM ET
- Channel: NFL Network
- City: London, United Kingdom
- Venue: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The Baltimore Ravens (3-2) go on the road to match up against the Tennessee Titans (2-3) at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Sunday, October 15, 2023.
Week 6 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
OL Patrick Mekari: Unknown (Illness), OT Morgan Moses: Unknown (Shoulder), S Geno Stone: Unknown (Hamstring), CB Marlon Humphrey: Unknown (Foot), OLB Jayson Oweh: Unknown (Ankle), OLB Jadeveon Clowney: Unknown (Illness), RB Keaton Mitchell: Unknown (Shoulder), WR Odell Beckham Jr.: Unknown (Ankle)
RB Derrick Henry: Unknown (Rest), WR Treylon Burks: Unknown (Knee), OL Aaron Brewer: Unknown (Neck), LB Azeez Al-Shaair: Unknown (Neck), LB Luke Gifford: Unknown (Hamstring), WR DeAndre Hopkins: Unknown (Rest), DT Jeffery Simmons: Unknown (Shoulder), DT Teair Tart: Unknown (Toe)
Ravens vs. Titans Key Stats
- Titans games have finished with over 40.5 points one time this season.
- The two teams average a combined 39.4 points per contest, 1.1 fewer than the total for this matchup.
- These teams surrender a combined 33.6 points per game, 6.9 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Ravens games average 41.9 total points per game this season, 1.4 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- This season, Titans games have resulted in an average scoring total of 42, which is 1.5 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Ravens vs. Titans Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- When playing as moneyline favorites, the Ravens are 2-2 (winning 50% of the time).
- The Ravens have played five games, posting three wins against the spread.
- The Ravens have covered the spread once this season when favored by 4.5 points or more (in three chances).
- Ravens games this year have hit the over one time in five opportunities (20%).
- The Titans have entered the game as underdogs four times this season and won twice.
- Against the spread, the Titans are 3-2-0 this season.
- Titans games this season have hit the over on one of five set point totals (20%).
- Spread Prediction: Baltimore (-4.5)
- Over/Under Prediction: Under (40.5)
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!