NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Bettors can look to wager on Rhamondre Stevenson’s prop bet options when he and the New England Patriots match up against the Philadelphia Eagles at 4:25 PM ET on Sunday in Week 1 of the 2023 NFL season.
Rhamondre Stevenson: Patriots vs. Eagles Game Info
- Matchup: New England Patriots vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Date: September 10, 2023
- Time: 4:25 PM
Rhamondre Stevenson: Player Props, 2022 Stats and Insights
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 60.0 (+110)
- A season ago, Stevenson tallied 1,040 yards rushing (61.2 per game) and scored five TDs on the ground. He tacked on 69 catches for 421 yards (24.8 per game) and one receiving touchdown.
- Stevenson averaged 61.2 rushing yards per game last season, better than Sunday’s over/under of 60.0 yards.
- In six games last year (35.3% of total appearances), Stevenson topped 60.0 yards as a runner.
- Stevenson’s average rushing yards prop last season was 60.9, which he outpaced by 0.3 yards per game.
Eagles Defensive Ranks
- The 179.8 passing yards the Eagles yielded on average per game a season ago. That made them the NFL’s best pass defense.
- With 1.3 passing TDs conceded per game last year, the Eagles’ pass defense ranked 11th in the league.
- Opposing QBs tossed 17 picks against the Eagles a year ago (one per game). The Eagles’ pass D ranked fourth in interceptions.
- The Eagles, in terms of stopping the run, finished 16th in the league last year after giving up 121.6 rushing yards per game.
- The Eagles ranked 17th in the NFL in rushing TDs allowed (15) a year ago.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!