NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Romeo Doubs and his Green Bay Packers teammates match up against the Las Vegas Raiders in a Week 5 NFL matchup at 8:15 PM ET on Monday. Sports bettors can take advantage of his available prop bets for that game.
Romeo Doubs: Packers vs. Raiders Game Info
- Matchup: Green Bay Packers at Las Vegas Raiders
- Date: October 9, 2023
- Time: 8:15 PM
Romeo Doubs: Player Props, Stats and Insights
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 50.0 (-109)
- Doubs has put up 20 catches for a team-leading 224 yards and three TDs this campaign. He has been targeted on 33 occasions, averaging 56 receiving yards.
- Doubs’ receiving yards average per game (56) is 6.0 more yards than his over/under for Monday’s game.
- Doubs has accumulated more than 50.0 receiving yards twice in four games this year.
- Doubs’ season average of 56 receiving yards per game is 17.2 more yards than his average prop total of 38.8.
Romeo Doubs Recent Performances
- vs. Lions (9/28/2023): 9 receptions, 95 yards
- vs. Saints (9/24/2023): 5 receptions, 73 yards, 1 TD
- at Falcons (9/17/2023): 2 receptions, 30 yards
Raiders Defensive Ranks
- The 202.8 passing yards per game the Raiders’ defense is conceding gives them the 13th-ranked pass defense in the league.
- The Raiders have given up eight passing TDs (two per game), 27th in the league.
- The Raiders’ defense has intercepted opposing quarterbacks one time (0.3 per game), 25th in the league.
- Conceding 134.3 rushing yards per game, the Raiders have the 26th-ranked run defense in the NFL.
- The Raiders have conceded four rushing TDs, 18th in the NFL.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!