NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Week 7 of the NFL season features Romeo Doubs and the Green Bay Packers hitting the field against the Denver Broncos at 4:25 PM ET on Sunday. Below we take a look at Doubs’ stats and trends in relation to prop bets, helping bettors make good predictions for this matchup.
Romeo Doubs: Packers vs. Broncos Game Info
- Matchup: Green Bay Packers at Denver Broncos
- Date: October 22, 2023
- Time: 4:25 PM
Romeo Doubs: Player Props, Stats and Insights
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 45.0 (+100)
- Doubs has had a team-leading 228-yard season with 21 catches and three scores. He has been targeted on 37 occasions, and is averaging 45.6 receiving yards.
- Doubs’ 45.6 receiving yards per game are 0.6 more yards than Sunday’s prop total.
- In two of five games this year, Doubs has gained more than 45.0 receiving yards.
- Doubs’ average over/under for receiving yards is 40.5. On average, he has put up 5.1 more yards per game than that.
Romeo Doubs Recent Performances
- at Raiders (10/9/2023): 1 reception, 4 yards
- vs. Lions (9/28/2023): 9 receptions, 95 yards
- vs. Saints (9/24/2023): 5 receptions, 73 yards, 1 TD
Broncos Defensive Ranks
- The Broncos have the league’s 30th-ranked pass defense, yielding 268 yards per game.
- At 2.3 passing TDs conceded per game, the Broncos’ defense is 32nd in the NFL.
- The Broncos have four interceptions, 15th in the NFL.
- The defense for the Broncos is the NFL’s worst unit against the run, conceding 172.3 yards per game.
- The Broncos have allowed eight rushing TDs, 27th in the NFL.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!