NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- City: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Venue: Caesars Superdome
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The New Orleans Saints (2-1) host an NFC South battle against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-1) on Sunday, October 1, 2023 at Caesars Superdome.
Week 4 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
No Injuries Listed
No Injuries Listed
Saints vs. Buccaneers Key Stats
- The Saints and their opponents combined to score more than 40.5 points in six of 17 games last season.
- The Buccaneers played seven games last season that had more than 40.5 combined points scored.
- These teams averaged a combined 37.8 points per game last season, 2.7 fewer points than the over/under for this matchup.
- Combined, these teams surrendered 41.4 points per contest last year, 0.9 more points than the total for this game.
- The Saints had an average point total of 42.3 in their contests last season, 1.8 more points than the over/under for this game.
- The average over/under for Buccaneers contests last year was 43.4, 2.9 more points than this game’s total.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Saints vs. Buccaneers Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- The Saints won four of the six games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (66.7%).
- The Saints compiled a 7-10-0 record against the spread last season.
- The Saints covered the spread twice when favored by 2.5 points or more last season (in five opportunities).
- A total of six of the Saints’ games last season went over the point total.
- Last season, the Buccaneers were listed as the underdog in three games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Buccaneers covered four times in 17 games with a spread last season.
- The Buccaneers did not cover the spread last season (0-4 ATS) when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- A total of six Buccaneers games last year went over the point total.
- Spread Prediction: New Orleans (-2.5)
- Over/Under Prediction: Under (40.5)
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!