NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, October 15, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- City: Houston, Texas
- Venue: NRG Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The New Orleans Saints (3-2) go on the road to meet the Houston Texans (2-3) at NRG Stadium on Sunday, October 15, 2023.
Week 6 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
QB Derek Carr: Unknown (Shoulder), FB Adam Prentice: Unknown (Knee), OL James Hurst: Unknown (Foot), OT Landon Young: Unknown (Hip), OL Andrus Peat: Unknown (Concussion), WR Chris Olave: Unknown (Toe), S Marcus Maye: Unknown (Return from suspension), CB Lonnie Johnson Jr.: Unknown (Hamstring), DE Cameron Jordan: Unknown (Back), TE Juwan Johnson: Unknown (Calf), DB Juantavius Gray: Unknown (Hamstring), TE Jimmy Graham: Unknown (NIR – Rest)
OT Laremy Tunsil: Unknown (Knee), OT George Fant: Unknown (Hip), OT Josh Jones: Unknown (Hand), WR Robert Woods: Unknown (NIR – Rest), WR Noah Brown: Unknown (Groin), DT Maliek Collins: Unknown (Abdomen), LB Blake Cashman: Unknown (Wrist), LB Christian Harris: Unknown (Concussion), WR Nathaniel Dell: Unknown (Concussion)
Saints vs. Texans Key Stats
- Texans games have finished with over 42.5 points two times this year.
- The two teams average a combined 42.2 points per contest, 0.3 fewer than the total for this matchup.
- The total for this game is 42.5 points, 7.3 higher than the combined points allowed for these two teams.
- Saints games this season have posted an average total of 40.4, which is 2.1 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
- Games involving the Texans this year have averaged 42.1 points per game, a 0.4-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Saints vs. Texans Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- The Saints have put together a 2-2 record in games they played as the moneyline favorite (winning 50% of those games).
- The Saints have one win against the spread in five games this year.
- The Saints have been favored by 1.5 points or more three times this season and have not covered the spread in any of them.
- Saints games this year have not gone over the total in five opportunities.
- The Texans have entered the game as underdogs four times this season and won twice.
- Against the spread, the Texans are 3-2-0 this season.
- The Texans have an ATS record of 3-1 in their four games as an underdog of 1.5 points or more this season.
- Texans games this year have hit the over in two of five contests (40%).
- Spread Prediction: Houston (+1.5)
- Over/Under Prediction: Under (42.5)
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!