NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, September 10, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- City: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Venue: Caesars Superdome
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The New Orleans Saints (0-0) host the Tennessee Titans (0-0) at Caesars Superdome on Sunday, September 10, 2023.
Week 1 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
OT Ryan Ramczyk: Unknown (Rest), CB Marshon Lattimore: Unknown (Knee), DB Juantavius Gray: Unknown (Shoulder), WR Tre’Quan Smith: Unknown (Groin), TE Jimmy Graham: Unknown (Rest), RB Kendre Miller: Unknown (Hamstring)
WR Treylon Burks: Unknown (Knee), OL Dillon Radunz: Unknown (Knee), CB Tre Avery: Unknown (Hamstring), OLB Arden Key: Unknown (Calf), WR DeAndre Hopkins: Unknown (Rest), TE Trevon Wesco: Unknown (Rest), QB Will Levis: Unknown (Quad), OLB Harold Landry: Unknown (Abdomen)
Saints vs. Titans Key Stats
- The Saints’ 17 games last season went over this contest’s total of 41.5 points six times.
- The Titans combined with their opponent to score more than 41.5 points in five of 17 games last season.
- The teams combined to score 36.9 points per game last season, 4.6 fewer points than this matchup’s total.
- These teams surrendered a combined 41.4 points per game last year, 0.1 fewer points than the over/under for this contest.
- The Saints had an average total of 42.3 in their outings last season, 0.8 more points than the over/under for this game.
- Titans matchups last year had a 42.3-point average over/under, 0.8 more points than this game’s total.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Saints vs. Titans Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- The Saints were favored on the moneyline six total times last season. They went 4-2 in those games.
- The Saints compiled a 7-10-0 ATS record last year.
- The Saints covered the spread once last season (1-3 ATS) when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total six times in Saints games.
- The Titans won three of the nine games they played as underdogs last season.
- The Titans won nine games against the spread last year, while failing to cover or pushing eight times.
- When playing as at least 3-point underdogs last year, the Titans had an ATS record of 4-3-1.
- Last season, five Titans games went over the point total.
- Spread Prediction: New Orleans (-3)
- Over/Under Prediction: Under (41.5)
Saints Player Prop Bets
Derek Carr to throw for 250.0+ yards (+110)
- Carr’s previous season stat line: 3,522 passing yards (234.8 per game), 305-for-502 (60.8%), 24 touchdowns and 14 picks.
Jamaal Williams to run for 50.0+ yards (-114)
- Williams rushed for 1,066 yards last season on 262 carries (62.7 yards per game) and scored 17 times.
Chris Olave to have 70.0+ yards receiving (-105)
- Olave collected 72 receptions for 1,042 yards and four touchdowns last season. He was targeted 119 times, and averaged 69.5 yards per game.
Titans Player Prop Bets
Ryan Tannehill to throw for 225.0+ yards (-114)
- Tannehill averaged 211.3 pass yards per outing and completed 13 touchdowns last season.
Williams to run for 50.0+ yards (-114)
- Derrick Henry racked up 13 rushing touchdowns on 96.1 yards per game last season. Henry was also effective in the passing game, accumulating 33 catches over the course of the year.
DeAndre Hopkins to have 60.0+ yards receiving (-114)
- Chris Moore put together the 173rd-ranked fantasy season (66th among WRs) last season. He scored 67.1 fantasy points (4.5 per game).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!