NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Bettors can wager on Saquon Barkley’s prop bet options when he and the New York Giants face the Dallas Cowboys at 8:20 PM ET on Sunday in Week 1 of the 2023 NFL campaign.
Saquon Barkley: Giants vs. Cowboys Game Info
- Matchup: New York Giants vs. Dallas Cowboys
- Date: September 10, 2023
- Time: 8:20 PM
Saquon Barkley: Player Props, 2022 Stats and Insights
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 70.0 (-105)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 20.0 (-114)
- Barkley, a year ago, churned out 1,312 yards rushing (82 per game) and scored 10 TDs. He added 57 catches for 338 yards (21.1 per game).
- Barkley racked up 82 rushing yards per game last year, better than Sunday’s over/under of 70.0 yards.
- In nine of 16 games last year (56.2%) Barkley racked up more than 70.0 rushing yards.
- Barkley’s average rushing yards over/under last season was 78.6, which he outpaced by 3.4 yards per game.
Cowboys Defensive Ranks
- Barkley will face the NFL’s eighth-ranked pass defense from a season ago, as they gave up 200.9 pass yards per game.
- The Cowboys’ pass defense ranked 14th in the NFL last season, allowing 1.4 passing TDs per game.
- Opposing QBs threw 16 picks against the Cowboys a season ago (0.9 per game). The Cowboys’ pass D ranked seventh in interceptions.
- By giving up 129.3 yards per game on the ground last year, the Cowboys were the NFL’s 22nd-ranked run defense.
- The Cowboys ranked third in the league in rushing TDs allowed (nine) a season ago.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!