NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Monday, October 2, 2023
- Time: 8:15 PM ET
- Channel: ABC/ESPN
- City: East Rutherford, New Jersey
- Venue: MetLife Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The New York Giants (1-2) meet the Seattle Seahawks (2-1) at MetLife Stadium on Monday, October 2, 2023.
Week 4 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
C Evan Brown: Questionable (Quadricep), OG Phil Haynes: Unknown (Calf), OT Charles Cross: Doubtful (Toe), FS Quandre Diggs: Unknown (Hamstring), CB Tariq Woolen: Unknown (Chest), LB Uchenna Nwosu: Unknown (Achilles), LB Darrell Taylor: Unknown (Shin), DE Dre’Mont Jones: Questionable (Hip), DE Jarran Reed: Unknown (Quadricep), CB Coby Bryant: Doubtful (Toe), S Julian Love: Unknown (Hamstring), CB Tre Brown: Out (Concussion), WR D.K. Metcalf: Unknown (Ribs), TE Noah Fant: Questionable (Knee), TE Will Dissly: Questionable (Shoulder), CB Artie Burns: Out (Hamstring), LB Derick Hall: Questionable (Knee)
RB Saquon Barkley: Doubtful (Ankle), TE Daniel Bellinger: Unknown (Neck), OG Ben Bredeson: Unknown (Concussion), OT Andrew Thomas: Out (Hamstring), DL D.J. Davidson: Unknown (Elbow), OLB Azeez Ojulari: Unknown (Hamstring)
Seahawks vs. Giants Key Stats
- Giants games have finished with over 47.5 points one time this season.
- The two teams combine to average 4.2 points per game fewer than the total for this matchup (47.5).
- The opponents of these two teams score a combined 62 points per game, 14.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 47.5 points, 2.7 more than the average point total for Seahawks games this season.
- Giants games average 42.7 total points, 4.8 fewer than the total for this matchup.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Seahawks vs. Giants Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- The Seahawks have been moneyline favorites in two other games this season, and they split them.
- So far this year Seahawks have two victories against the spread.
- The Seahawks have covered the spread once this season when favored by 1.5 points or more (in two chances).
- Seahawks games this year have gone over the total in two out of three opportunities (66.7%).
- The Giants have lost both games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- The Giants are winless against the spread this year.
- This year, the Giants are winless ATS when entering a game as an underdog of 1.5 points or more.
- Giants contests this season have gone over the point total one time in three games (33.3%).
- Spread Prediction: New York (+1.5)
- Over/Under Prediction: Over (47.5)
Seahawks Player Prop Bets
Geno Smith to throw for 250+ yards (-114)
- Smith has thrown for 736 yards (245.3 ypg) to lead Seattle, completing 68.9% of his passes and tossing four touchdown passes compared to one interception this season.
- Monday’s passing yards over/under for Smith is set at 250.0, 4.7 more yards than his season average of 245.3.
Kenneth Walker III to run for 70.0+ yards (-105)
- Walker has racked up 204 yards on 47 carries while finding paydirt four times as a runner. He’s also caught eight passes for 73 yards (24.3 per game).
- Walker has averaged 68 rushing yards per game this season, 2.0 less than Monday’s over/under.
D.K. Metcalf to have 60.0+ yards receiving (-129)
- Metcalf leads his squad with 234 yards as a receiver. He’s racked up that yardage on 15 catches (out of 19 targets) and scored one touchdown.
- Metcalf’s 78 receiving yards per game average is 18.0 more than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s matchup (60.0).
Giants Player Prop Bets
Daniel Jones to throw for 225.0+ yards (-135)
- Jones has been a dual threat for New York this season. He has 562 passing yards (187.3 per game) while completing 64.9% of his passes. He’s tossed two touchdown passes and four interceptions this season. On the ground, he’s compiled 107 yards (35.7 ypg) on 24 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Jones throws for 187.3 passing yards per game this season, which is lower than his prop bet total for this matchup of 225.0.
Darren Waller to have 50.0+ yards receiving (-109)
- Waller leads his squad with 132 receiving yards on 12 receptions.
- Waller is averaging 44 receiving yards per game, 6.0 less than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (50.0).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!