NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, September 10, 2023
- Time: 4:25 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- City: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: Lumen Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The Seattle Seahawks (0-0) meet a familiar opponent when they host the Los Angeles Rams (0-0) on Sunday, September 10, 2023 at Lumen Field in an NFC West showdown.
Week 1 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
LB Darrell Taylor: Unknown (Shoulder), SS Jamal Adams: Unknown (Knee), DE Mike Morris: Unknown (Shoulder), CB Devon Witherspoon: Unknown (Hamstring), WR Jaxon Smith-Njigba: Unknown (Wrist), LB Derick Hall: Unknown (Shoulder), RB Kenny McIntosh: Unknown (Knee), WR Cody Thompson: Unknown (Shoulder)
WR Cooper Kupp: Unknown (Hamstring), TE Hunter Long: Unknown (Thigh), QB Stetson Bennett: Unknown (Shoulder)
Seahawks vs. Rams Key Stats
- In nine games last season, the Seahawks and their opponents went over 45.5 total points.
- The Rams played four games last season that finished with a point total over 45.5 points.
- The two teams combined to score 42 points per game last season, 3.5 fewer points than this matchup’s total.
- Combined, these teams surrendered 46.2 points per contest last year, 0.7 more points than the over/under for this game.
- The Seahawks had an average total of 45.4 in their matchups last season, 0.1 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
- The average over/under for Rams contests last year was 42.3, 3.2 fewer points than this game’s point total.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Seahawks vs. Rams Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- The Seahawks won 50% of the games last season when they were the moneyline favorite (3-3).
- The Seahawks won seven games against the spread last season, failing to cover 10 times.
- The Seahawks were favored by 5.5 points or more last season once, and failed to cover the spread.
- The Seahawks and their opponents combined to go over the point total eight out of 17 times last season.
- The Rams were underdogs in 12 games last season and won two (16.7%) of those contests.
- The Rams put together a 6-10-1 ATS record last season.
- The Rams were an underdog by 5.5 points or more five times last year, and covered the spread in two of those matchups.
- The Rams and their opponent combined to hit the over six out of 17 times last year.
- Spread Prediction: Seattle (-5.5)
- Over/Under Prediction: Under (45.5)
Kenneth Walker III to run for 70.0+ yards (+110)
- Walker churned out 1,050 rushing yards (70 per game) and nine touchdowns last season.
- Walker recorded 70 rushing yards per game last season, which equals Sunday’s prop total.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!