NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- City: Houston, Texas
- Venue: NRG Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The Pittsburgh Steelers (2-1) hit the road to take on the Houston Texans (1-2) at NRG Stadium on Sunday, October 1, 2023.
Week 4 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
No Injuries Listed
No Injuries Listed
Steelers vs. Texans Key Stats
- In eight games last season, the Steelers and their opponents scored more than 40.5 combined points.
- Houston played nine games last season that ended with a combined score higher than 40.5 points.
- The two teams combined to score 35.1 points per game last season, 5.4 fewer points than this matchup’s total.
- These two teams surrendered a combined 45.1 points per game last year, 4.6 more points than the total for this matchup.
- The Steelers had an average total of 40.6 in their contests last season, 0.1 more points than the over/under for this game.
- The Texans had a 43.2-point average over/under in their matchups last year, 2.7 more points than the point total for this game.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Steelers vs. Texans Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- The Steelers were the moneyline favorite six total times last season. They went 4-2 in those games.
- The Steelers put together a 10-6-1 record against the spread last season.
- A total of seven of the Steelers’ games last season went over the point total.
- Last season, the Texans were the underdog 17 times and won three, or 17.6%, of those games.
- The Texans covered eight times in 17 matchups with a spread last season.
- The Texans were an underdog by 3.5 points or more 12 times last year, and covered the spread in six of those games.
- Last season, seven Texans games hit the over.
- Spread Prediction: Houston (+3.5)
- Over/Under Prediction: Over (40.5)
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!