NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Thursday, November 2, 2023
- Time: 8:15 PM ET
- Channel: Amazon Prime Video
- City: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Acrisure Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The Tennessee Titans (3-4) visit the Pittsburgh Steelers (4-3) at Acrisure Stadium on Thursday, November 2, 2023.
Week 9 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
QB Kenny Pickett: Unknown (Rib), S Minkah Fitzpatrick: Unknown (Hamstring), CB Levi Wallace: Unknown (Foot), S Damontae Kazee: Unknown (Hand)
RB Derrick Henry: Unknown (Ankle), QB Ryan Tannehill: Unknown (Ankle), WR Chris Moore: Unknown (NIR – Personal), S Mike Brown: Unknown (Ankle), CB Roger McCreary: Unknown (Hamstring), CB Sean Murphy-Bunting: Unknown (Thumb), DL Denico Autry: Unknown (NIR – Rest), DT Jeffery Simmons: Unknown (Ankle), WR DeAndre Hopkins: Unknown (Toe), RB Tyjae Spears: Unknown (Ankle), OL Chris Hubbard: Unknown (Concussion), CB Anthony Kendall: Unknown (Knee), TE Josh Whyle: Unknown (Concussion)
Steelers vs. Titans Key Stats
- So far this season, four Titans games have featured more than 36.5 points scored.
- This year’s combined scoring average for these two teams (35 points per game) is 1.5 fewer than the total for this contest.
- These two teams combine to surrender 41 points per game, which is 4.5 greater than the total for this matchup.
- The point total average for Steelers games this season is 41.2, 4.7 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- This season, Titans games have resulted in an average scoring total of 41.1, which is 4.6 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Steelers vs. Titans Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- The Steelers have been moneyline favorites a single other time this season, a game they lost.
- In seven Steelers games this season, they have four wins against the spread.
- In 2023, the Steelers are winless ATS when entering a game as a favorite of 2.5 points or more.
- Steelers games this year have hit the over on one of seven set point totals (14.3%).
- This season, the Titans have been the underdog six times and won three of those games.
- The Titans have four wins against the spread in seven games this season.
- The Titans have been underdogs by 2.5 points or more six times this season and are 4-2 ATS in those matchups.
- Titans games this year have hit the over in two of seven contests (28.6%).
- Spread Prediction: Pittsburgh (-2.5)
- Over/Under Prediction: Over (36.5)
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!