NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Week 5 NFL action will allow bettors to wager on Stefon Diggs’ prop bets when the Buffalo Bills face the Jacksonville Jaguars at 9:30 AM ET on Sunday.
Stefon Diggs: Bills vs. Jaguars Game Info
- Matchup: Buffalo Bills vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- Date: October 8, 2023
- Time: 9:30 AM
Stefon Diggs: Player Props, Stats and Insights
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 90.0 (+100)
- Diggs’ 31 grabs have resulted in a team-best 399 receiving yards (99.8 per game) and four scores. He has been targeted 39 times.
- Diggs averages 99.8 receiving yards per game. That’s 9.8 more yards than the over/under of 90.0 set for Sunday.
- Diggs has compiled more than 90.0 receiving yards in three (out of four) games this year.
- Diggs has accumulated 24.5 more receiving yards per game (99.8) than his average prop total (75.3).
Stefon Diggs Recent Performances
- vs. Dolphins (10/1/2023): 6 receptions, 120 yards, 3 TDs
- at Commanders (9/24/2023): 8 receptions, 111 yards
- vs. Raiders (9/17/2023): 7 receptions, 66 yards
Jaguars Defensive Ranks
- The Jaguars’ pass defense has conceded 238.3 yards per game, making it the 21st-ranked unit in the league.
- The Jaguars are 21st in the league, conceding 1.5 passing TDs per game.
- Opposing QBs have tossed four INTs when facing the Jaguars (one per game). The Jaguars’ defense is seventh in the league in that category.
- The defense for the Jaguars is the NFL’s eighth-ranked unit against the run, giving up 94.8 yards per game.
- The Jaguars have given up two rushing TDs, seventh in the NFL.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!