NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
NFL play in Week 3 will see the Washington Commanders and Terry McLaurin face the Buffalo Bills at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. Bettors can place wagers on his prop bet options in that game.
Terry McLaurin: Commanders vs. Bills Game Info
- Matchup: Washington Commanders vs. Buffalo Bills
- Date: September 24, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM
Terry McLaurin: Player Props, Stats and Insights
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 50.0 (-125)
- McLaurin has had a team-leading 85-yard season thus far (42.5 receiving yards per game), with one touchdown. He has reeled in seven balls on 10 targets.
- Compared to his prop total on Sunday, McLaurin’s 42.5 receiving yards average is 7.5 yards fewer.
- McLaurin, in one of two games this season, has collected over 50.0 receiving yards.
- McLaurin’s season average of 42.5 receiving yards per game is 6.0 fewer yards than his average prop total of 48.5 yards per game.
- at Broncos (9/17/2023): 5 receptions, 54 yards, 1 TD
- vs. Cardinals (9/10/2023): 2 receptions, 31 yards
Bills Defensive Ranks
- The Bills’ pass defense is sixth in the NFL, surrendering 151 yards per game.
- The Bills have given up two passing TDs (one per game), eighth in the league.
- The Bills have three interceptions, third in the league.
- The defense for the Bills is the NFL’s 19th-ranked unit against the run, giving up 113.5 yards per game.
- This season the Bills are first in the league in rushing TDs allowed (zero).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!