NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Tony Pollard will take the field for the Dallas Cowboys, and bettors looking to wager on his prop bets, when he and the Cowboys play the New York Giants at 8:20 PM ET on Sunday in Week 1 of the NFL season.
Tony Pollard: Cowboys vs. Giants Game Info
- Matchup: Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants
- Date: September 10, 2023
- Time: 8:20 PM
Tony Pollard: Player Props, 2022 Stats and Insights
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 70.0 (-125)
- Pollard rushed for 1,007 yards on 193 attempts (62.9 yards per game) and scored nine TDs a season ago. As a receiver, Pollard also averaged 23.2 receiving yards per game, grabbing 39 passes for 371 yards and three touchdowns.
- Pollard recorded 62.9 rushing yards per game last year, 7.1 less than Sunday’s prop total.
- Pollard would have hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet total for this week (70.0) in eight of 16 games last year.
- Pollard’s rushing yards average of 62.9 per game last year was 10.1 more than his 52.8 average over/under.
Giants Defensive Ranks
- The Giants were the NFL’s 14th-ranked defense against the pass last season, giving up 214 passing yards per game.
- The Giants surrendered 21 passing touchdowns (1.2 per game) last season, which ranked their defense ninth in the league.
- The Giants’ defense ranked 31st in the league a year ago by collecting six interceptions.
- The Giants, in terms of stopping the run, finished 27th in the league last season after allowing 144.2 rushing yards per game.
- The Cowboys are matching up with the NFL’s 20th-ranked rush D (16 TDs allowed a season ago).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!