NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Travis Kelce and his Kansas City Chiefs teammates hit the field against the Detroit Lions in a Week 1 NFL matchup at 8:20 PM ET on Thursday. Sports bettors can place wagers on his prop bet options for that game.
Travis Kelce: Chiefs vs. Lions Game Info
- Matchup: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Detroit Lions
- Date: September 7, 2023
- Time: 8:20 PM
Travis Kelce: Player Props, 2022 Stats and Insights
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 80.0 (-114)
- Kelce tallied 78.7 receiving yards per game last season and scored 12 touchdowns.
- Kelce put up 78.7 receiving yards per game a year ago, 1.3 fewer than the over/under of 80.0 in Thursday’s matchup.
- In 52.9% of his games last season (nine out of 17), Kelce had collected more than 80.0 receiving yards.
- Kelce put up 1.1 more receiving yards per game (78.7) than his average over/under last season (77.6).
Lions Defensive Ranks
- The 245.8 yards per game conceded by the Lions through the air last season made them the NFL’s 30th-ranked pass defense.
- The Lions gave up 26 passing touchdowns (1.5 per game) last year, which ranked their defense 23rd in the NFL.
- Opposing QBs tossed 12 picks against the Lions a year ago (0.7 per game). The Lions’ pass D ranked 19th in interceptions.
- The Lions, in terms of defending against the run, finished 29th in the league last year after giving up 146.5 rushing yards per game.
- Kelce and the Chiefs will take on the NFL’s 29th-ranked run defense from a year ago (22 rushing touchdowns allowed).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!