NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
NFL action in Week 3 at Ford Field will see the Atlanta Falcons and Tyler Allgeier match up against the Detroit Lions at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. Let’s take a look at Allgeier’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this contest to help you pick out your best bets.
Tyler Allgeier: Falcons vs. Lions Game Info
- Matchup: Atlanta Falcons at Detroit Lions
- Date: September 24, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM
Tyler Allgeier: Player Props, Stats and Insights
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 50.0 (-105)
- On 31 rushing carries, Allgeier has picked up 123 yards on the ground (61.5 ypg). He’s scored two rushing touchdowns.
- Allgeier has collected three catches this season for 19 yards.
- Allgeier has averaged 61.5 rushing yards per game over the course of this season, 11.5 more than Sunday’s over/under.
- Allgeier has totaled more than 50.0 rushing yards in a single contest once so far this season.
- Allgeier has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (43.0) by 18.5 yards.
- vs. Packers (9/17/2023): 16 carries, 48 yards
- vs. Panthers (9/10/2023): 15 carries, 75 yards, 2 TDs
Lions Defensive Ranks
- The Lions’ pass defense is 26th in the NFL, yielding 268.5 yards per game.
- The Lions have given up four touchdowns through the air (two per game), 25th in the league.
- The Lions’ defense has intercepted opposing quarterbacks one time (0.5 per game), 11th in the league.
- Allgeier will go up against a Lions defense that is giving up 86 rushing yards per game, ninth in the league.
- The Lions have given up two rushing TDs, 14th in the NFL.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!