NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Week 3 NFL action will allow sports bettors to wager on Tyreek Hill’s prop bet options when the Miami Dolphins match up against the Denver Broncos at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday.
Tyreek Hill: Dolphins vs. Broncos Game Info
- Matchup: Miami Dolphins vs. Denver Broncos
- Date: September 24, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM
Tyreek Hill: Player Props, Stats and Insights
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 90.0 (+100)
- Hill’s stats are 16 receptions for a team-high 255 yards and three TDs. He posts 127.5 yards per game, and has been targeted 24 times.
- Hill’s 127.5 receiving yards per game are 37.5 more yards than Sunday’s over/under.
- In the receiving game, Hill has piled up more than 90.0 receiving yards once in two games this season.
- Hill’s 127.5 receiving yards per game are 43.5 more than his average prop total of 84.0 yards per game.
- at Patriots (9/17/2023): 5 receptions, 40 yards, 1 TD
- at Chargers (9/10/2023): 11 receptions, 215 yards, 2 TDs
Broncos Defensive Ranks
- The Broncos have the league’s 22nd-ranked pass defense, yielding 233 yards per game.
- The Broncos have surrendered four touchdowns through the air (two per game), 25th in the NFL.
- The Broncos’ defense has intercepted opposing quarterbacks one time (0.5 per game), 11th in the league.
- The defense for the Broncos is the NFL’s 11th-ranked unit against the run, surrendering 91.5 yards per game.
- The Broncos have allowed two rushing TDs, 14th in the NFL.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!