NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, October 15, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- City: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Soldier Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The Minnesota Vikings (1-4) play a familiar opponent when they visit the Chicago Bears (1-4) on Sunday, October 15, 2023 at Soldier Field in an NFC North showdown.
Week 6 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
RB Kene Nwangwu: Unknown (Back), CB Akayleb Evans: Unknown (Knee), OLB Marcus Davenport: Unknown (Elbow), S Lewis Cine: Unknown (Hamstring), WR Jordan Addison: Unknown (Ankle)
RB Khalil Herbert: Unknown (Ankle), RB Travis Homer: Unknown (Hamstring), WR Equanimeous St. Brown: Unknown (Hamstring), TE Cole Kmet: Unknown (Hamstring), OL Lucas Patrick: Unknown (Concussion), DB Eddie Jackson: Unknown (Foot), DB Kyler Gordon: Unknown (Hand), DB Jaylon Johnson: Unknown (Hamstring), DB Terell Smith: Unknown (Ankle), OL Doug Kramer: Unknown (Thumb), RB Roschon Johnson: Unknown (Concussion)
Vikings vs. Bears Key Stats
- Bears games have gone over 44.5 points on four occasions this year.
- The Vikings and Bears combine to average 45 points per contest, which is 0.5 more than the total for this game.
- These two teams combine to surrender 55.8 points per game, which is 11.3 greater than the total for this matchup.
- The average total for Vikings games this season has been 49.2, 4.7 points higher than the total for this game.
- Games involving the Bears this year have averaged 44.4 points per game, a 0.1-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Vikings vs. Bears Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- When playing as the moneyline favorite, the Vikings are 1-2 (winning 33.3% of the time).
- The Vikings have covered the spread once this year.
- This season, the Vikings have one ATS win in two games as a favorite of 2.5 points or more.
- Vikings games this year have hit the over one time in five opportunities (20%).
- The Bears have entered the game as underdogs four times this season and won once.
- Entering play this week, the Bears have one win against the spread this season.
- The Bears have covered the spread once this year when underdogs by 2.5 points or more (in four chances).
- Bears games this year have gone over the total in five out of five opportunities.
- Spread Prediction: Minnesota (-2.5)
- Over/Under Prediction: Over (44.5)
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!